- 170 g butter
- 220 g Brown sugar
- 110g g caster sugar
- 2 Eggs, Large
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 320 g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 packages M&M Mini's
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven to 160 degrees c and line a brownie tin with baking paper.
Put butter into bowl and melt for 1min30secs/50deg/sp4 or until butter is completely melted.
Add both the brown and caster sugar and mix sp5/20 secs.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix sp5/10 secs
Add flour, salt and baking powder and mix sp5/10 secs
Scrape down sides of bowl and mix for a further 10 secs if needed.
Add 1 1/2 packets of the mini M&M's (reserving 1/2 packet for the top!) and mix /10secs/sp5. If the M&M's dont mix in well, dont worry, they will get pressed into the tin anyway.
Tip into prepared tin, pressing into corners, no need to be careful, press down so everywhere is covered, I usually do this with my palms and tips of fingers. The consistency will be like cookie dough.
Sprinkle the remainder if the M&M's on top of the mixture and gently press into dough, just to sit them nicely into the top of the dough.
Bake in the oven for 30mins or until nice and golden brown.
Test with a wooden tooth pick, they should be cooked, if not just cook for a further 5 mins.
M&M Cookie Bars
My 8yr old makes these with my supervision so is great to keep kids occupied.
Try with different types of M&M's and let me know how they turn out!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)