- 200 g Arnotts Nice Biscuits, Or similar
- 90 g butter
- 250 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese Block
- 70 g caster sugar, (make your own before starting)
- 1 egg
- half lemon
- 190 g double cream
Place biscuits into TM Bowl.
Lock the Lid and Turbo several times until biscuits are turned into crumbs. Set aside.
Place butter into TM Bowl and melt. 2-5 minutes / 60 degrees / speed 1-2.
Return biscuit crumbs to TM Bowl and mix. Speed 2-3 for 30 seconds to 1 minute until combined. It may be necessary to stop the process and mix with the spatula to fully incorporate the crumbs and butter mixture.
Line a 12 muffin tin with paper cup cake cases.
Evenly distribute the biscuit mixture between the cases.
Set aside bases and make the filling.
Preheat oven to 160 degrees c.
Combine cream cheese & sugar until smooth and creamy. Approximately Speed 5 / 30 seconds - scrap down and repeat as many times as necessary to make mixture smooth and creamy.
Add Egg and mix speed 4 / 5 - 10 seconds or until just combined.
Add to the bowl (but do not mix) Approximately 10-20g lemon juice (to taste). Squeeze directly onto lid of thermomix with MC in place. Discard any pips or pulp that may catch on the top of the lid.
Add Cream to the bowl.
Mix lemon juice and cream until Just Combined - speed 2 - take care not to over mix as this can make cheesecakes crack.
Spoon mixture evenly between the cupcake cases
Bake at 160 degrees for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool completely - in the fridge, before decoratng. Remove from Paper Cupcake Trays and decorate however you like.
To Make The Base
To make the filling
Recipe converted from "She Baked"
See these and other yummy treats on my Facebook Page here:-
Follow me on Instagram Here:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard