- 125 g raw sugar
- 155 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 185 g Self Raising Flour
- 70 g full cream milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease and line a round cake tin and pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
2.Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 20sec/sp10
3. Add butter and vanilla and mix 20sec/sp4, scrape sides of bowl with spatula
4. Mix 20sec/sp4 adding eggs one at a time through hole in mixing bowl lid onto moving blades. Mix for a further 20sec/sp4 after last egg is added. Scrape sides of bowl with spatula
5. Add flour and milk and mix 20sec/sp4
6. Scrape sides of mixing bowl and mix 5sec/sp4
7. Pour into cake tin and bake 30 mins or until skewer comes out clean
Decorate with whipped cream and berries or icing and sprinkles. This recipe can be used to make one round cake or 12 cupcakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- Salted Caramel Sticky Date Cake