- 220 g digestive biscuits
- 100 g butter
- 200 g milk chocolate, in 1" squares
- 150 g golden syrup, I.E. 3 Tablespoons
- 220 g Maltesers
- 100g g white chocolate, For decoration optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Crush biscuits on 1sec turbo x 3 or 4 set aside.
2. Add chocolate and crush 15 seconds/speed 10, scrape down the bowl.
3. Add butter and syrup and melt together 4 minute/37°C/speed 3.
3. Add the crushed biscuits and the Maltesers.
4. Mix together 30 seconds/speed 3 Reverse Blade then pour into a lined swiss roll tin and chill until set.
For a special occasion drizzle with some melted white chocolate.
1. Crush white chocolate 15 seconds/speed 10, scrape down the bowl.
2. Melt 4 mins/37°C/Speed 3 drizzle over cake, chill and cut into squares.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Chicken Chasni
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies