- 1 package Marie biscuits
- 120 grams Butter
- 80 grams coconut
- 200 grams condensed milk
- 1 lemon
- 240 grams icing sugar
- 60 grams Butter
- lemon juice
- Extra Coconut
easyPreparation Appropriate for Thermomix-Beginners
8Recipe is created for
1. Chop Lemon rind for 15-20 seconds on Speed 9
2. Add biscuits and crush on Speed 8 for 5 seconds.
3. Add coconut and mix on Speed 4 for 5 seconds
4. Set aside dry mixture.
5. Add butter to bowl and melt on 60 degrees for 2 minutes.
6. Add condensed milk and the juice of half a lemon.
7. Add dry mixture back to bowl with butter mixture and mix on Speed 4 for 10 seconds using the spatula to assist.
8. Spread into lined slice tin and set in fridge.
9. Icing - mix icing sugar, butter and lemon juice in bowl on speed 4 for approx 30 seconds.
10. Spread over cooled slice and sprinkle over extra coconut.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Thermomix Lemon Cod with anchovies
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Rainbow cake
- Cauliflower Soup
- Condensed milk biscuits
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Very easy Lemon pudding
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever