- 75 grams plain flour
- 185 grams almond meal
- 200 grams sugar
- 5 egg whites
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 1 lemon, zested
- 5 teaspoons lemon, curd, plus extra to serve
- 1-2 handfuls blueberries
- Whipped cream (optional), to serve
8Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a 10-hole friand pan or line with paper cases.
Place the sugar, almonds, flour and lemon zest into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10. Set aside.
Place egg whites into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds on speed 4.
Return the almond mixture to the bowl. With dial set to closed lid position, add melted butter through the hole in the lid as you mix all ingredients together for 30 seconds on interval speed.
Divide mixture between prepared pans and top each with a dollop of lemon curd. Swirl through the batter with a skewer. Scatter with blueberries.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until light golden. Leave in tin for 5 minutes before removing to cool, then dust with extra icing sugar. Serve with extra lemon curd, and whipped cream if desired.
If making lemon curd specifically for this recipe, make it using 5 egg yolks (instead of whole eggs) and use the egg whites in the friand batter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream