- 100 grams sugar
- 200 grams butter (cubed)
- 1&1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 grams plain flour
- 50 grams cornflour
- 50 grams dessicated coconut
- raspberry jam (minimum)
Grease or line baking trays with baking paper
Preheat oven to 160 degrees fanforced or 180 degrees conventional.
Place sugar into mixing bowl and pulverise 20 sec/speed 9.
Add butter and mix 2 min/37 C/speed 4.
Add vanilla and mix 30 sec/speed 4.
Add flour, cornflour and coconut and mix 30 sec/speed 4 to make a soft dough.
Roll tablespoonfuls into balls and place on trays (leaving room for them to spread whilst cooking)
Make an indent in the centre of each ball with your thumb and fill with raspberry jam.
Bake 10 mins. Let rest on trays before transferring to rack to cool
Make your own Thermomix jam.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Easy fruit loaf
- Chocolate Mousse
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Dairy free chocolate mousse