- 50 g coconut oil
- 300 g Coconut milk
- 2 pieces carrots, medium size, peeled
- 1 piece banana, optional, mashed
- 2 --- eggs
- 30 g Coconut sugar, or raw sugar
- 150 g plain flour
- 50 g wholemeal flour
- 50 g Porridge Oats, or jumbo oats
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt, fine
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp gingerbread spices
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the carrots in the mixing bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 5.
- Add the coconut oil and melt 2 min/70C/speed 1.
- Add the coconut milk, mashed banana, eggs, sugar, flours, oats, baking powder, salt and spices, Mix 10 sec/speed 5.
- To cook the pancakes, heat a small amount of coconut oil in the frying pan over medium to high heat. Pour a half cup of batter and cook until the edges start to set and bubbles appear on the top. Flip over and cook for a couple of minutes until the middle of pancake bounces back when touched.
Tip : if using a Tefal multi crepe pan, cook the first batch of pancakes on setting 5, then reduce to 4 for the next batches.
Accessories you need
These can be reheated by toasting them on setting 2. Add a piece of dark chocolate on the warm pancake for extra goodness !
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Simple Matcha Smoothie
- Breakfast Pancakes (free from)
- Banana Bread
- Coconut chia with fruit puree
- Banana and oat pancakes
- Pancake and Fruit Skewers