- 40 gram hazelnuts
- 50 grams pecan nuts
- 100 grams unsalted butter or coconut oil
- 120 grams maple syrup, pure
- 80 grams pitted Medjool dates
- 25 grams each of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, golden linseeds, chia seeds
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 1 level tsp sea salt flakes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 180/160 fan
- 2. Place hazelnuts and pecans in bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Set aside
- 3. Weigh butter/coconut oil and maple syrup into bowl and cook 5 mins/120 degrees/speed 2 to form a light caramel
- 4. Add pitted dates and chop 4 seconds/speed 5
- 6. Add seeds, oats, and reserved nuts, together with salt flakes and mix 15 seconds/speed 3
- 7. Turn out into lined baking tray (mine measures 200 x 290mm - it's a Pampered Chef medium bar stoneware pan) and bake for 30 minutes, until golden brown
- 8. Divide into bars while still hot and leave to cool in the tin before cutting up and removing to a wire rack to finish cooling
These granola bars can be made using either unsalted butter or coconut oil
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy fruit loaf
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk