- 250 grams Soft cheese, Philadelphia
- 250 grams ricotta cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 200 grams caster sugar
- 250 grams double cream
- 30 grams plain flour
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Ideally, bring the cream cheese at room temperature. This is important to the finished texture of the cheesecake.
Preheat the oven to 220o C/gas 7.
Line a round 20-21 cm loose bottemed cake tin with a double-thickness of non stick baking paper (I put a double layer of foil paper as well outside the cake tin). The mixture is very runny, this is normal .
Add all the ingredients in the Thermomix bowl program 30 seconds/speed 5.
Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 35-45 minutes, (depending on the oven) until browned on top but the centre still a bit wobbly. It will firm up as it cools. Turn off the oven, leave the door slightly ajar and leave it to cool inside. This is what helps give it a silky-smooth texture.
When cool undo the sides of the tin, carefully peel the paper away then invert the cake onto a plate, peel the paper off the base and turn it right side up onto a plate.
Note: if the cheesecake is getting a bit too brown on top just put on top a piece of foil paper to cover it and bake it for 10 more minutes, until it does feel wobbly on top.
Grandma's Baked Cheesecake
Accessories you need
Depending in your oven you may need to cook it for longer than the time given in the recipe. To make sure that the top does not burn too much just add a piece of foil paper
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +27635344422 ABORTION UP TO 28 WEEKS__SAFE TERMINATION OF PREGNANCY IN SAUDI ARABIA
- ☎【+２7655767261】 (abortion pills). Safe abortion at the private Dr David Abortion Clinic in Vanderbijlpark
- (+27)-0655767261 Women's Abortion Clinic-Medical abortion uses the abortion pills in Vereeniging, Evaton
- (+27)-0655767261 Abortion Clinic In Vanderbijlpark Safe Abortion Clinic|Women's Abortion Clinic
- (+27)-0655767261 Women's Clinic in Vanderbijlpark We Offer Quality Abortion Clinic and Termination of pregnancy
- (+27)-0655767261 Women's Abortion Clinic at Vanderbijlpark and abortion pills on market in Vaal
- (+27)-0655767261 Abortion clinic in Vanderbijlpark Archives | Riverside Women's Abortion pills in Sedibeng
- (+27)-0655767261 Women's Pills and Abortion Clinic in Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, South Africa
- (+27)-0655767261 Top care women's clinic prices And women's abortion clinic in Sebokeng, Meyerton
- (+27)-0655767261 Abortion pills for sale in vaal and abortion clinic for women in Orange farm, Evaton, Sasolburg
- (+27)-0655767261 Red corner women's clinic And Termination abortion clinic in Vereeniging, Meyerton
- (+27)-0655767261 Medi clinic termination of pregnancy and abortion clinic in Vereeniging