- 360 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 10 g coconut oil
- 90 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g mini marshmellows
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 80 g Pistacho nuts
Spray and line a small lamington tin with baking paper
Place chocolate in the TM bowl and chop 10 secs | speed 9. Scrape down the sides of the bowl
Add coconut oil and melt 2 mins | 50 deg | speed 1 - MC removed. Scrape down the sides and continue to melt for a further 2 mins | 50 deg | speed 1 - MC removed until completely melted and smooth
Add shredded coconut, marshmellows, cranberries and pistachio nuts and mix 10 secs | | speed 2
Once combined press inot the lined lamington time using the MC to press down the mixture evenly. Allow to set in the fridge before cutting into desired pieces.
I have cut these into 8 long bars and wrapped for gifts! Great for teachers, Mothers Day, neighbours etc or just as a treat with a cup of tea or coffee!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy fruit loaf
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU