- 200 g raw almonds
- 30 g Grapeseed Oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, flakes
- 90 g good quality dark chocolate (in small pieces)
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius and cover a baking tray with baking paper or a silicon mat.
Place almonds in the TM bowl and grind on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Add oil and mix on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Add sugar, egg, baking soda and salt and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add chocolate and mix on speed 4 for 4 seconds.
Spoon tablespoon sized balls onto the tray and allow room for spreading.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until browned.
Cool on the tray for 5 to 10 minutes or until they are firm enough to transfer to a cooling rack.
I use a small ice cream scoop to transfer the mixture to the baking tray.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Summer Pudding
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)