- 375 ml full cream milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 30 g butter
- 35 g sugar
- 225 g Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 1 large egg, Minimum weight 59g
- ground cinnamon, To your liking
8Recipe is created for
1. Place milk and lemon juice in seperate bowl (not TM bowl) and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Place butter into TM mixing bowl and melt 40 sec/50 degrees/Speed 4
3. Add all remaining ingredients including the milk and lemon juice into TM bowl and mix 30 sec/Speed 5 or until a smooth consistency.
Use a non stick crepe/pancake pan to get the most fluffiest pancakes.
Top with berries and maple syrup.
Recipe adapted from Exclusively Food website //www.exclusivelyfood.com.au/2008/02/pancake-recipe.html
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan