- 320 grams raw sugar
- 420 grams SR flour
- 60 grams cocoa
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 440 grams Cold water from fridge
- 1 heaped teaspoon vanilla bean paste or extract
- 100 grams vegetable oil of choice
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar in TM bowl mill 3secs/speed 9 . Add flour and cocoa mix 10secs / speed 5 to combine . Scrape down
Add vinegar, water , paste and oil incorporate with spatula before mixing 10secs/ speed 5 . Open lid and move flour from sides mix again 5secs/speed 5
Pour into choice of tin greased and lined with baking paper . Bake in a moderate oven for 30 to 40 mins (depending on your oven )
Ice with your favourite frosting or ganache or simply serve with custard . Freezes great for kids lunches .
Chocolate frosting from the new EDC is great for this
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Dripping Cake
- Sweet potato brownie
- Chocolate and Beetroot Cake
- Chocolate muffins
- Spekulatius Tiramisu
- Tiramisù (original italian recipe)
- Halloween Mice and Spiders
- Chocolate Dulche De Leche Cake
- Chocolate and Raspberry Meringue Cake