- 210 grams plain flour
- 130 grams sugar
- 25 grams cocoa
- 5 grams salt
- 5 grams bicarb soda
- 5 grams vanilla
- 20 grams vinegar
- 75 grams oil
- 210 grams water
Preheat over to 180
Put all ingredients into bowl and combine on speed 3 for approx 30 sec or until well combined.
Pour batter into lined round tray and bake in oven for approx 35-40 min or until skewer comes out clean from centre of the cake.
When cool ice with your favourite icing and decorate if you wish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Seed flapjacks
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet