- 30 g Brown sugar
- 85 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 egg
- 310 g Nutella or Hazelnut Spread
Pre heat Oven 175'C
Add all ingredients into Thermomix
Mix on Speed 6 / 10 secs - scrape down sides and repeat
Place mixture into freezer for 10 mins
Use a tablespoon size to scoop out dough balls and place onto baking tray which is covered in baking paper or Thermomat.
Bake 8 - 10 mins
~ enjoy ~
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Summer Pudding
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Dairy free chocolate mousse