- 150 grams whomeal self raising flour
- 150 grams plain self raising flour
- 250 grams black tea, cooled
- 225 grams caster sugar
- 320 gram fruit medley diced fruit mix, raisins, dates, orange peel, banana chips, etc
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Prepare a cup of black tea and allow it to completely cool.
2.Preheat your oven to 170 degrees (fan forced) and lightly grease a loaf tin.
3.Place the wholemeal self raising flour, plain self raising flour, raw sugar and Fruit Medley mix into your Thermomix and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4 to combine.
4.Add the cooled black team and mix for a further 5 seconds on speed 4 before scraping down the sides of the bowl and mix for another 5 seconds on speed 4 or until the ingredients have combined.
5.Pour the mixture into your prepared tin and place it into your preheated oven to bake for 40 minutes or until the loaf is cooked through when tested with a skewer.
Easy fruit loaf
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- --+27672335783.Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Mexico, Uk, Netherlands
- ROODEPORT, SILVERTON, KZN ^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Valrhona Cookies
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake