- 200 grams plain flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 160 grams sugar
- 65 grams oil
- 1 egg
- 240 grams milk
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 grams melted butter
8Recipe is created for
Add flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar to TM Bowl. Turbo a couple of times to combine. Set aside in separate bowl.
Add oil, egg and milk to TM Bowl. Mix for 5 seconds on Speed 5. Add dry ingredients to wet mixture in TM Bowl. Mix for 5 seconds on Speed 5 to combine.
Pour into Muffin Trays (using patty pans) and bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
While muffins are hot, dip into butter, then dip into cinnamon sugar mixture.
Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl/ramekin.
Melt butter (I did mine in the microwave).
When muffins are removed from oven and hot, dip each one in butter, then cinnamon sugar mixutre.
A friend shared this recipe on Facebook from another friend - I converted the recipe to TM. So sorry but I can't find where the original recipe came from.
And they are delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Seed flapjacks
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one