- 100 g Butter
- 310 g self raising flour
- 60 g cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 165 g brown sugar
- 310 g milk
- 2 eggs
- 170 g milk, choc bits
- 170 g white or dark choc bits
- 175 g milk, choc bits
35minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking 25min
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180°C
Place butter into TM bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 60°C on speed 4
Place remaining ingredients except choc bits in TM bowl and mix for 40 seconds on speed 4-5
Add choc bits and mix for 10-15 seconds on speed 1 using spatula to encorporate
Spoon into greased muffin tins and bake in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU