- 200 g butter, cubed
- 300 g white chocolate
- 250 g milk
- 160 g castor sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 110 g Self Raising Flour
- 150 g plain flour
- 200 g white chocolate, chopped
- 115 g sour cream
- 125 g raspberries, fresh preferred
Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan forced.
Grease and line base and side of a 20cm (base diameter) round spring form or normal cake pan with baking paper.
Add chocolate to TM bowl and chop on speed 8 for 8 seconds.
Add butter, sugar, milk and essence to TM bowl.
Mix on speed 3 at 50C for 3 minutes or until melted and combined.
Cool for 15 minutes.
Add eggs and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Add flours and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Scrape the sides of the bowl with spatula, mix for another 10 seconds on speed 3.
Pour into prepared pan; level surface.
Bake for approximately 1 hour 30 minutes
Please Note: Times may vary according to which oven you use. Remove when a skewer inserted at centre comes out clean.
Once cool, remove from pan and place onto a cooling tray.
Place chocolate in TM bowl and grate for 20 seconds on speed 8.
Add sour cream and cook for 2 minutes on speed 3 at 50C.
Scrape down sides and then cook for 30 seconds on speed 3 at 50C or until melted and smooth.
Stand ganache for 1 hour, or until thickened
Spread mixture over top of cooled cake.
Serve topped with raspberries (optional)
Accessories you need
This recipe has been adapted from the White Chocolate Mudcake with Raspberries TM31.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary