- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 55 g coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla paste/essence
Preheat oven to 160deg
Add chocolate and baking powder to bowl and grate for 5 seconds on Speed 8.
Add dates to bowl and mix for 5 seconds on Speed 6
Add eggs, vanilla and oil and mix on Speed 7 for 20 seconds. Check consistency and repeat if necessary.
Pour into lined square pan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until set. Careful not to overcook though, it should still be a little soft in the middle.
Allow to cool and dust with icing sugar. Delicious when kept in fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy fruit loaf
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU