- 2 eggs
- 220 grams caster sugar
- 125 grams butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 75 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 125 grams milk
- 4 Apples (Pink Lady or Granny Smith), Cored & Thinly Sliced
8Recipe is created for
1. Prehea oven to 180. Grease a 22cm round cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
2. Beat eggs for 30 senconds on speed 7.
3. Add Caster Sugar and continue on speed 7 for 2 minutes or until the batter becomes thick.
4. Stir through the melted butter & vanilla for 20 seconds speed 2.
5. Add the flour, cinnamon, salt and milk. Stir through for 30 seconds speed 2.
6. Add the apples to the batter and stir through speed 1 making sure all the apples have been coated in the batter.
The batter will be quite runny.
7. Pour into the cake tin and bake for 1 hour or until golden brown and coming slightly away from the sides of the pan. The cake is cooked when a skewer insterted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in the tin for 10 minutes before carefully turning out onto a wire rack, Dust with icing sugar and serve with thick cream or however you like.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel