- 150 g rolled oats
- 200 g plain flour, 120
- 120 g light brown sugar
- 120 g golden caster sugar
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 100 g pistachio nuts, unsalted
- 1/2 sprig fine sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 tsp baking powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place a large glass jar on lid of mixing bowl. Carefully weigh in dry ingredients in the following order, packing each layer down firmly as you go and making sure each layer is level: rolled oats, flour, light brown sugar, golden caster sugar, cranberries, pistachios, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Seal and label then present as a gift.
- To make the cookies; preheat oven to 190°C and line 3 large baking trays with baking paper then set aside.
- Place butter and eggs in mixing bowl and cream 30 sec/speed 4.
- Add contents of glass jar plus baking powder then mix 20 sec//speed 2 with aid of spatula through hole in mixing bowl lid. Finish combining the mixture by hand with the spatula.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture onto baking trays leaving space (5 cm) around each as the mixture will spread as it cooks. Bake 14 minutes (190°C) until golden. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool before serving or storing in air-tight containers.
Replace dried cranberries with dried cherries.
Replace pistachio nuts with roughly chopped almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU