- 90 g unsalted butter
- 200 g condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 corn, (kernels)
- 1 tsp baking powder, (gluten free for GF variation)
- 2 tbsp plain flour, (gluten free for GF variation)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1h 3minPreparation 3minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the butter into mixing bowl and melt 3min/50°C/speed 1
- Add all other ingredients and blend 25sec/speed 6
Bake in a greased tin 45-60min at 180°C.
This quatity is for a 18cm D tin
This is a traditional Mexican cake, adapted to British Ingredients (Mexican corn is differetn to sweet corn).
You can decorate it with some icing sugar and serve with a Rompope or Cajeta sauce (you can made it in your Thermomix)
You can bake in small cup cakes a tin, bake only for 30 min.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies