- 125 grams butter
- 110 grams white sugar
- 110 grams Brown sugar
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 260 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 level teaspoon salt
- 150 grams chocolate chips
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place butter, sugars and vanilla in TM bowl. Cream together for 1 minute on speed 3-4. With TM still running, add egg through hole in lid and continue mixing on speed 3-4 for 30 seconds. Add flour and salt, knead on interval speed for 30 seconds. Add chocolate chips, stir through with spatula. This recipe is delicious raw. But if you like to make cookies. Drop teaspoonfuls of mixture on trays, leaving room for spreading. Bake in moderate oven for 10-12 minutes.
you can be as creative as you want and add chopped mixed peel, grated chocolate, crushed orreos, hundreds of thousands, chopped nuts or mini marshmallows.
Cookie dough recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Return my Ex-Lover-Get Married To Your Lover +27731989448 Sangoma in Pretoria-Kempton Park-Vryheid- Germiston-Chatsworth-Durban-Butteworth-Welkom-Mthataha
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Valrhona Cookies
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies