- 120 grams unsalted butter, Room temperature
- 40 grams sugar
- 200 grams condensed milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 350 grams Cornstarch
- 100 grams Strawberry jam
Recipe is created for
Preheat the oven 180 C.
Add to the the butter, sugar, condensed milk and the egg yolk. Mix 20 sec/speed 4.
Add the cornstarch and mix 20 sec/speed 4.
Make 30 balls of the size of a walnut. Press 12 of them gently with your thumb to form a hole and put a bit of the straw belly jam. The other 15 gently push with a fork to give a small intendation in the biscuits.
Leave in the oven for 15 minutes. Let them cool down.
They keep well in a biscuit tin for about 5/6 days
Condensed milk biscuits
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Banana Pancakes
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Buttermilk whitebread loaf
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free