- 130 grams Raw or Caster sugar
- 150 grams dessicated coconut
- 3 --- egg whites
If using raw sugar, weigh into TM bowl and mill for 2-3 secs on speed 9 (otherwise simply weigh in caster sugar).
Add remaining ingredients and combine for 10-15 seconds on speed 5 (use spatula to assist incorporating at end if needed).
Use a tablespoon to shape the mixture into balls and place onto baking trays lined with baking paper and bake at 180 degrees celcius for around 12 mins.
Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days or freeze.
Accessories you need
Great way to quickly use up leftover egg whites!
If you only have shredded coconut, mill for a few secs on sp5-6!
Recipe easy to change depending on how many egg whites you have!
For a recipe to use your 3 egg yolks, try my passionfruit custard tart recipe!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy fruit loaf
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU