- 150 grams water
- 80 grams unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 120 grams flour
- 3 eggs
- 40 grams pearl sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1/ Preheat oven @200°C
Place water, butter, salt and sugar in
4 minutes/100°C/speed 1.
2/ Then add flour in
3/ 2 minutes/ speed 5 add eggs one by one 15 seconds apart
4/ Using piping bag or spoon, make chouquettes. Place on baking paper, sprinkle pearl sugar on top and bake for 15 minutes @200°C or until puffed up and golden.
5/ Let cool et bon appétit!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ^%%% $ @ +27632807647 HOW TO JOIN THE SECRET ILLUMINATI SOCIETY TODAY, FOR MONEY, POWER, GOD AND Fame 100 %%%, USA
- --+27672335783.Bring Back Lost Love Spells Caster in Mexico, Uk, Netherlands
- ROODEPORT, SILVERTON, KZN ^^+27672335783 MAAMA SARAH IS MOST POWERFUL TRADITIONAL HEALER AND SANGOMA IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Valrhona Cookies
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge