- 180 g dark chocolate broken into pieces
- 60 g glucose syrup
- 160 g brown sugar
- 395 g can of condensed milk
- 120 g butter chopped into cubes
- 1 teaspoon Peppermint Essence
8Recipe is created for
1. Line base and sides of a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
2. Place chocolate in TM Bowl and mill 5 sec/Speed 9. Set aside.
3. Place condensed milk, glucose, sugar and butter into TM bowl and cook 8 mins/100 degrees/ Speed 3. MC removed. Scape down sides of bowl.
4. Cook for a further 20 mins/ Varoma/ Speed 3. MC Removed.
5. Add premilled chocolate and peppermint essence and mix 10 sec/ Speed 4 or until all the chocolate is melted and combined.
6. Working quickly, pour mixture into pre prepared tin, spreading out to sides.
7. Refrigerate until approx 8 hours until set and then cut into very small squares.
This recipe keeps well stored in an air tight container in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU