- 90 g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 90 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 130 g dark choclate (50%), broken into pieces
- 2 eggs
- 200 g milk
- 110 g sugar
- 70 g butter, cubed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250 g self-raising flour
- 45 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a muffin tray with muffin cases (12).
- Add milk chocolate and white chocolate pieces to the bowl and chop for 3 secs/speed 6. Set aside. For a fairly even result make sure the chocolate pices are roughly the same sice.
- Add dark chocolate pieces to the bowl and chop for 7 secs/speed 7 and scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, sugar, butter and vanilla extract and heat for 5 mins/37C/speed 2.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder and stir for 15 secs/speed 5.
- Add chopped chocolate and fold in with the spatula. Then stir for 5 secs/speed 6. Pour batter into prepared muffin tray and bake for 25-30 minutes. Leave to cool in the tray before serving.
Accessories you need
Instead of butter you can also use coconut oil or sunflower oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese