- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 175 g butter
- 175 g caster sugar
- 80 g cocoa
- 40 g desiccated coconut
- 1 egg
- 125 g pistachios
- 250 g plain biscuits
- 250 g dark chocolate, buttons
- 60 g butter
chop biscuits in TM bowl 3s speed 3-4 (depending on how chopped up you like the biscuits) and remove.
place butter, sugar and cocoa into TM bowl and melt for 2 mins at 60 degrees speed 4
add remaining ingredients and mix for 30s speed 1.5
press mixture into a lined baking tray and chill for an hour
melt chocolate and butter for topping in TM bowl for 2 minutes at 50 degrees speed 3
spread over slice and allow to set in the fridge for 20 minutes
slice with hot knife into pieces
most biscuits can be used but avoid creamy centres, choc coated or mint slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU