- 50 grams butter
- 100 grams caster sugar/raw sugar milled
- 350 grams dark chocolate
- 50 grams almond meal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
Preheat oven to 180c.
1. Whip egg whites.
Ensure bowl is clean and dry. Insert butterfly.
Whip egg whites 3mins/37c/speed 4
Remove from bowl, set aside.
2. Rinse bowl. Remove butterfly. Add 350g chocolate.
Grate. 15 sec/Speed9
Melt. 4-5mins/50c/Speed 2.
3. Add 50g butter, 100g sugar, vanilla and egg yolks.
Or until combined.
4. Add egg whites to bowl with all ingredients.
180c 10-12 mins
Chocolate gluten free lava
Accessories you need
Serve with whipped cream/yoghurt and strawberries.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU