- 125 g dark chocolate
- 150 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 350 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanillia essence
- 20 g cocoa
- 130 g plain flour
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven at 160c.
Lined 20cm square tin with baking paper
1. Chop Butter & Chocolate for 5 sec on speed 5, (scrape down the side)
2. Melt Butter & Chocolate 2mins 60c on speed 1,
3. Add eggs, sugar & vanilla essence, mix for 5 sec on speed 3 or 4,
4. Add flour & coco and mix for 5 sec on speed 3 or 4,
5. Pour mixture into a lined tin and bake it for 40-50mins
Accessories you need
Do not over baked chocolate brownies; otherwise it will be very dry.
sugar contents can be reduced to 300g for a less sweeter brownies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Green Goosberry Jam
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding