- 125 g unsalted butter
- 100 g golden caster sugar
- 50 g light muscovado sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1 level tsp natural vanilla extract
- 140 g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt, fine
- 50 g organic rolled oats
- 25 g puffed quinoa
- 150 g dark chocolate chips
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven at 180C
- Weigh the butter and the sugars in and cream 1 min / speed 3. Scrape sides of the bowl and continue creaming 2 min / speed 3.
- Scrape sides of the bowl, add egg and vanilla essence and mix 20 seconds / speed 3.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, oats and quinoa and mix 10s / speed 4 or until all is combined.
- Add chocolate chips and mix 10s / reverse speed 4
- With a spoon or a small ice cream scoop, place walnut size balls of dough in alined baking tray and bake for 12 minutes or until the borders of the cookie start turning golden
- Leave to cool in the tray for 5 minutes before transfering to cooling rack to completely cool
You can mix different chocolate chips or substitute them with raisins
Instead of puffed quinoa,you can use puffed rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy fruit loaf
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk