- 100 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 95 grams Brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 290 grams SR flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 175 grams choc chips
Preheat oven to 160 Degrees (FanForced). Line baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
Place raw sugar in mixing bowl and mill 3 sec/speed 9
Add butter, vanilla & brown sugar 15 secs/speed 6, scrape down sides of bowl
Add egg 20 secs/speed 3, scrape down bowl
Add SR flour & salt mix 10 secs/speed 3
Add Choc Chips mix 10 secs//speed 3
Roll teaspoon of mixture into balls, place onto prepared trays, allow for spreading.
Bake 10-12 mins
Choc Chip Cookies
Accessories you need
Ingrediants can be doubled to make a double batch
Cookie dough can be frozen, raw or cooked
Use a variety of choc chips - white, caramel or chocolate
Recipe is converted from the Tullamore & District Schools Centenary Cookbook & has been enjoyed by family & friends for many years, I hope you like it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb