- 125 g butter
- 200 g Brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 75 g plain flour
- 35 g self-raising flour
- 40 g Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 160 g icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 10 g butter
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon Shredded coconut
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180deg. Line a slice tin with baking paper.
2. Place butter into tmx bowl. Melt for 90secs 100deg speed soft.
3. Add sugar, egg and extract and mix for 5 secs sp 3.
4. Add flours, cocoa and coconut and mix for reverse 10secs sp4. Spread into slice tin and bake for approx 25 mins or until firm.
1. Combine icing ingredients except shredded coconut into tmx bowl. Mix for 10 secs sp 3-4. Add more water if needed.
2. Pour onto hot slice and spread. Sprinkle with shredded coconut.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Dairy free chocolate mousse