- 1 package sweet biscuits - Marie or similar, (~250g)
- 125 g butter, roughly chopped
- 220 g block of Cadbury Caramello chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200 g sweetened condensed milk, (1/2 tin)
- dessicated coconut, for sprinkling over
Empty the packet of Marie biscuits into the bowl and crush for 6 secs/speed 6. Set aside.
Add butter and caramello chocolate pieces to the empty bowl and melt for 1.5 mins/60 degrees//speed 2.
Add condensed milk and reserved biscuit crumbs and combine 20 sec//speed 4. Repeat if necessary.
Press into slice tin and sprinkle with dessicated coconut. Place in fridge to set.
This recipe is from "the essential recipe guide: your favourites" Spotlight cookbook and converted for the Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk