- 190 grams Self Raising Flour
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 2 --- eggs
- 30 grams milk
- 1.5 teaspoons vanilla extract or paste
Add all ingredients in the order listed into the TM Bowl.
Mix for 2 mins on speed 5 (you may like to stop at 1 min and scrape around).
Preheat oven to 160C.
Evenly distribute your batter into your cupcake cases. The quantity on this recipe depends on the size of your cases, of course- my recommendation is to fill your cases to just under 1/2 way if you would like cupcakes that finish to the rim of the cases - at 1/2 way they will rise a little higher as my picture shows- up to your personal preference!
Place into oven for about 22 mins.
I usually double the recipe (same time in thermie).
This is based on a Donna Hay recipe where everything is added at once- love how easy it is and when you eat these they come away from paper cases easily and when you bite into them (or if you are one of those people who likes to break pieces off to eat them), you don't have crumbs falling everywhere! The icing in my picture shown is //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/wilton%E2%80%99s-buttercream-icing/53784 - amaaazing!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Homemade Baileys
- Condensed milk biscuits