- 2 bananas, Large
- 4 eggs
- 30 g Desiccated Coconut
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add bananas, eggs and desiccated coconut to thermomix bowl and blend 5 secs/ speed 10.
- Heat a non stick frying pan and lightly spray with oil. Tun the heat down to medium-low.
- Pour circles of batter into the pan (about 2 tbsp of batter per pancake).
- Cook until golden brown on the underside (around 1 minute) flip and cook until golden brown on the other side (30 seconds to 1 minute).
Accessories you need
Do not make these pancakes too big otherwise they are hard to flip (I fit 4 in a large frying pan)
For fluffier pancakes add 1/4 tsp baking powder.
You can also add a scoop of protein powder.
Add a few blueberries/chopped nuts/chocolate chips to each pancake after the first flip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies