- 380 g Mixed fruit, e.g. sultanas, raisins, currants
- 220 g Brown sugar
- 110 g butter
- 1 level teaspoon bi-carb soda
- 250 g water
- 85 g plain flour
- 240 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat oven to 160c and grease a 24cm cake pan or mini pans or muffin tray.
2. Place fruit, sugar, butter, bicarb soda and water into TMX bowl brining to the boil on 6min/110c/Speed 1. Allow mixture to cool.
3. Add flours and eggs and mix for 20 seconds/ speed 3.
4. Pour into chosen tin and bake for one large cake 160c for approximately 1.5 hrs. Smaller cakes will need 30 min at 160c.
5. Allow to cool.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns