- 150 grams unsalted butter
- 220 grams raw sugar
- peel from lemon, use a good peeler so you don't get pith
- 2 eggs
- 140 gram greek style natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 230 gram Self Raising Flour
- 120 gram blueberries, fresh or frozen
Preheat oven to 160C. Line a loaf tin (22cm x 8cm).
Place sugar and lemon rind in bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9. Scrape down sides and if any rind left mill for a further 5-10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside
Place butter in bowl and melt for 2 minutes at 60C on speed 3. Add milled sugar and rind, yoghurt, eggs and vanilla extract and mix for 15 seconds on speed 3.
Add flour and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4, stopping once to scrape down the sides of bowl.
Add blueberries and incorporate for 10 seconds on reverse + speed 2.5.
Spoon mixture into the lined loaf tin and smooth the top with the spatula. Cook for 1 hour or until cooked through when tested with a skewer (it may take an extra 5-10 minutes).
Cool loaf in tin for at least 10 minutes before turning out.
Use a good peeler whe peeling lemon, you don't want the pith.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU