- 2 eggs
- 175 g sugar
- 150 g unsalted butter, Softened
- 175 g Self Raising Flour
- 125 g milk
- 2 tablespoon lemon rind
- 1 pinch ssalt
- 150 g icing sugar
- 50 g lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 20x30cm baking pan.
Insert butterfly. Add egg and sugar, 1 min/speed 4, scrape down, 1 min/speed 4.
Remove butterfly. Add softened butter and lemon rind and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Add flour, milk and salt and mix 3 sec/speed 5, scrape down, 3 sec/speed 5. Do not over mix.
Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25-30mins or until golden.
With a washed and dried bowl add lemon juice and icing sugar and cook 5 mins/120C/speed 2.
Using a skewer poke holes all over hot cake. Pour drizzle over cake and allow to soak in before cutting.
Lemon drizzle method
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Summer Pudding
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream