- 250 g Butter, softened
- 125 g raw sugar
- 250 g Plain Flour.
- 125 g Corn Flour
Pre Heat Oven to 150 Degrees C
Place Sugar into TM Bowl & Mill 20 sec/Speed 9 to create a really fine sugar.
Add Butter & Cream until pale and fluffy. 1 min/ Speed 6
Add Flour & Corn Flour & mix 6 secs/speed 6
Scrape down the sides of the bowl & mix once more
(6 secs/speed 6)
Firmly press into a lined baking pan, prick dough with a fork & then bake at 150 Degrees for 50 mins or until slightly golden.
Cut into desired shaped while it's still warm & then allow to cool on a wire rack, sift over some fine sugar aswell if you wish.
Accessories you need
This mixture isn't really the type where you can roll it, so it's best to pack it will into a baking pan.
Also, If you're feeling adventerous you could also try adding some lemon/orange zest or even some lavendar!
*This recipe is thanks to Jamie oliver, I simply converted it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Seed flapjacks
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Easy fruit loaf
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU