- 250 grams walnuts
- 400 grams carrots, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
- 220 grams raw sugar
- 160 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 200 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 220 grams raw sugar, milled 10 sec, sp.10 to icing sugar
- 90 grams cream cheese
- 45 grams butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 185 degrees celsius.
Grease 25cm round cake tin/ line with baking paper, and set aside.
Place walnuts into bowl and mill for 4 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place carrots into bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 5. Set aside with walnuts.
Place eggs, sugar and oil in bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add vanilla, spice, salt, flour and bicarb to bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Add walnuts and carrots and mix on REVERSE for 15 seconds on speed 2.
Pour into cake tin and bake for 75 minutes.
Combine all icing ingredients in bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 6.
Ice cake when it has cooled.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)