- 130 g raw sugar
- 125 g butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 125 g milk
- 230 g SR flour
- 100 g icing sugar (or milled raw sugar)
- 25 g butter
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- hundreds & thousands, optional
1. Add raw sugar to TM bowl & mill 5 sec / sp9
2. Add cubed butter & remaining ingredients, combine 3 sec / sp5 then remove lid & scrape down bowl. Mix an additional 5 sec / sp6 or until mixture is smooth and has changed colour.
3. Divide batter evenly between 36 mini muffin holes (grease & line holes with paper cases first).
4. Bake 180 degrees aprox 20mins (medium) / 12mins (mini) or until golden and spring back when lightly touched in the middle.
5. Ice as desired once cool.
1. Blend all icing ingredients together (except 100s & 1000s!) 5 sec / sp 6. Scrape down & repeat if necessary until a smooth consistency is achieved
Accessories you need
These work well to send to school with your birthday child to share with their class-mates. Get the kids to help by letting them dip the freshly-iced cupcake into a bowl of sprinkles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU