- 250 g granita biscuits (broken)
- 125 g butter
- 50 g Desiccated Coconut, Optional
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 50 g butter
- 70 g Brown sugar
- 3 bananas
- 300 g whipped cream
- 1 Flake or grated chocolate for decoration
8Recipe is created for
Place the biscuits in the TM bowl & crush on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Place in a separate bowl
Add the butter and melt at 90 degrees for 2 minutes, speed 2
Combine well with the butter & coconut on speed 5 for 15 seconds
Place the biscuit mixture into a tart tin with a removable bases. Use the back of a metal spoon to firmly press the biscuit mixture over the base and side of the tin. Place in the fridge until required.
Place condensed milk, sugar and butter in TM bowl and cook on 90 degrees/ speed 2 for 15 minutes or until caramel thickens.
Pour immediately over the base, cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
Slice 2 banana's evenly and place on top of the caramel. Cover with whipped cream and add last remaining banana's over the top. Grate chocolate over the top, serve immediately and enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk