- 40 grams Butter
- 180 grams brown sugar
- 230 grams ripe bananas, About 3 bananas or 1 cup
- 1 egg
- 250 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 50 grams desicated coconut
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinammon
Prehead oven to 180 Celcius. Grease and line base of a loaf tin.
1. Place butter, sugar, egg and banana in TM bowl and mix on speed 5 for 10 seconds then scrape down sides.
2. Add flour, baking powder, coconut and milk and mix on speed 5 for 4 seconds or until combined. Pour mix into loaf tin.
3. Mix topping ingredients and sprinkle over the top of the top.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Nigella' no churn lemon ice cream
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Easy fruit loaf
- Chocolate Mousse
- Quiche (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Low FODMAP)
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Traditional Fruit Scones with Buttermilk
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Dairy free chocolate mousse
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil