- 113 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 70 g milk
- 65 g castor sugar
- 200 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 200 g choc bits
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180. Line muffin tray. I use patty pans to line mine.
2. Cream butter, sugar & vanilla for 1 minute speed 4.
3. Add eggs separately, this usually takes 30 seconds speed 4.
4. Add the bananas. 30 seconds speed 4.
5. Dissolve the soda in milk, add the flour & milk alternately for 1 minute speed 4.
6. Add the chia seeds & choc bits, mix for around 20 seconds speed 4.
7. The batter is quite thick anyway but if it looks too thick add some more milk.
8. Place mixture in muffin tray & bake for 20-25 minutes.
9. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in tray & then transfer to cooling rack.
Banana Choc Chia Muffins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Green Goosberry Jam
- Vanilla & Strawberry cheesecake (unbaked)
- Olive and feta pinwheels