- 300 grams apples, peeled & cut into cubes
- 250 grams water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 100 grams butter
- 125 grams Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 grams ground almonds
- 75 grams Self-rasing Flour
- Almond Flakes
- Preheat the oven to 160C, Lightly grease 24cm cake tin & set aside
- Add water into the mixing bowl & place varouma into postion, place apple cubes into Varouma dish then steam 10min/Varouma/Speed 1, untile apple is cooked & softened. Remove Varouma dish & leave it to cool aside on top of the varouma dish cover. Clean & Dry mixing bowl.
- Add butter & sugar, Melt for 2min/50C/Speed 1, then Mix 1min/Speed 3
- Crack the eggs in a seperate bowl (to be sure no eggs shells fall into the batter), then Mix Speed 3, Add eggs slowly through the hole in the mixing bowl lid until combined.
- Add Vanilla, Ground Almonds & Flour, Mix 20Sec/Speed 3
- Mix the Cinnimon with the Apple cubes in varouma dish.
- Add batter to the prepared cake tin then top with the cinnamon apple cubes, Sprinkle with Almond Flakes
- Bake for 35-40 mins 160c, until a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. Serve cake warm or room temperature. Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite