- 250g unsalted butter, cubed
- 200g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 250g self-raising flour
- 100ml milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa, OPTIONAL for chocolate cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Line a cupcake or muffin tray with cupcake/muffin papers.
3. Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and blitz on speed 6 for 30 seconds.
4. Spoon mix into prepared cupcake tray, 2/3 filling each paper case (the cupcakes will rise).
5. Place in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes for small cupcakes or 15-18 minutes for muffin-size cupcakes.
6. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from tray.
When cooled, ice with a vanilla, chocolate or fruit flavoured buttercream, which can be smoothed on with a flat knife or piped for a decorative effect.
Top with sprinkles and cachous.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Olive and feta pinwheels
- Chocolate Mousse
- Pizza Margherita Grazia's way
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil